Schedule quantitative risk analysis (SQRA) is a process of calculating the overall probability or chance of completing a project on time and on budget. Quantification uses various approaches and methods. Duration ranging is the most popular one, and often referred to as the “traditional method” of schedule risk analysis. It is simple and easy to understand.
New and upcoming project managers, leaders, planners and schedulers would love to wrap their heads around this special risk-based knowledge area and will enjoy reading this book.
I want the readers to confidently embark on schedule quantitative risk analysis without apprehension, with the absence of doubt and anxiety because it is done properly.
The skills needed to perform SQRA has eluded many even as they try to learn how to effectively utilize the tool. Relying on bits and pieces of information without understanding the quantitative process is a major sticking point. It is my intention to address them, giving you, the readers, full understanding of the subject.
#projectmanagement #pmsolutionpro #pmsp #rufranfrago #pmspblogs #projectmanagers #riskmanagement #project #decisionmaking #risk #schedulerisk
BOOKS AUTHORED BY RUFRAN FRAGO
- Risk-based Management in the World of Threats and Opportunities: A Project Controls Perspective.ISBN 978-0-9947608-0-7.Canada
- Plan to Schedule, Schedule to Plan.ISBN 978-0-9947608-2-1.Canada
- How to Create a Good Quality P50 Risk-based Baseline Schedule.ISBN 978-0-9947608-1-4.Canada
- Schedule Quantitative Risk Analysis (Traditional Method).ISBN 978-0-9947608-3-8.Canada
- RISK, What are you? The Risk Management Poem: Children’s Book for all Professionals.ISBN 978-0-9947608-4-5 (Canada)