Books that complements your training
Learning is like painting a wall. You keep painting one layer over the other to make it last, to make it look good. Everyone, from beginners to experts must continue learning. Every endeavor, every project is different. Industry requirements are ever-changing. It is critical to keep on top of the latest tools, methodologies, philosophies, concepts, innovations, and accepted best practices. One great way to learn new strategies and skills is by reading. Grab a copy now!
Try to find the books and materials which will complement and supplement your training. Let us guide you to what you need. With proper direction, a collaborative chat with your advisor will go a long way.
Here are some of our available e-books (Click hyperlinks)
- EB001 Risk-based Management in the World of Threats and Opportunities: A Project Controls Perspective
- EB002 How to Create a Good Quality P50 Risk-based Baseline Schedule
- EB003 Plan to Schedule, Schedule to Plan
- EB004 Schedule Quantitative Risk Analysis (Traditional Method)
- EB005 RISK What are you? The Risk Management Poem: Children's Book for all Professionals
Try our massive and growing library of pre-selected and popular books!
Best Sellers Corner
Take the easier path to learning.
Take control of your education to learn and absorb more!