Father’s Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds and the influence of fathers in society. Father’s Day was not celebrated in the US, outside Catholic traditions, until the 20th century.
As a civic celebration in the US, it was inaugurated in the early 20th century to complement Mother’s Day by celebrating fathers and male parenting. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world. Although it is celebrated on a variety of dates worldwide, many countries observe this day on the third Sunday in June. (Wikipedia, 2019).
The greatest gift a father can give to his children is to love and respect their mother (Hesburgh, T., 1917-2015). The greatest gift a married wife can give to the father of her children is loyalty and being true to her vows. The best way to honour a good father is through respect and obedience.
This Father’s Day, Don’t forget to honour them! Cheers to all loving Father! May your number grows and your influence multiplies!
About the Author
Rufran C. Frago is the Founder of PM Solution Pro, a Calgary consulting, product, and training services firm focusing on project and business management solutions. He is passionate providing advice, mentorship, education and training through consultation, collaboration, and what he uniquely calls, student-led training.
BOOKS AUTHORED BY RUFRAN FRAGO
- Risk-based Management in the World of Threats and Opportunities: A Project Controls Perspective.ISBN 978-0-9947608-0-7.Canada
- Plan to Schedule, Schedule to Plan.ISBN 978-0-9947608-2-1.Canada
- How to Create a Good Quality P50 Risk-based Baseline Schedule.ISBN 978-0-9947608-1-4.Canada
- Schedule Quantitative Risk Analysis (Traditional Method).ISBN 978-0-9947608-3-8.Canada
- RISK, What are you? The Risk Management Poem: Children’s Book for all Professionals.ISBN 978-0-9947608-4-5 (Canada)